There are no problems, only solutions.
Changes and disruptions in the workplace provide unique opportunities for growth, innovation and change. The following case studies highlight key components of the ADAPT method at work:
Future of Procurement
A competitor had recently launched a disruptive contingent workforce platform that was viewed as a potential disruptor to the firm’s business model. The Procurement leadership team wanted to ensure that they understand the dynamics driving the shift and prepare for the longer-term impacts on a contingent workforce strategy.
- Educate leaders about the forces shaping the Future of Procurement
- Identify trends and the impacts they will have on the workplace
- Develop the implications that trends would have on the firm
- Create a “101 Action Steps” for strategic planning
- Provide a Train-the-Trainer program for the Future of Work
Project Result: The Procurement team redesigned their contracting strategy to align to the shift toward a contingent workforce and recalculated spend estimates accordingly.
Global Finance Transformation
Aging technology and divergent finance operations prompted this firm to implement a Global Financial Transformation initiative. This transformation included the transition to new technology, global standard business processes, a new centralized organization structure and a new business intelligence process for staff in the US, Europe and Asia.
- Global Change Management Program and Detailed Project Plan
- Sustainable Global Network of Change Leaders
- Centralized Communications & Creative Branding Program
- Activity-Based Analytics
- Customized Training Strategy & Role-Based Program
- Train-the-Trainer Program
- Standard Global Business Process Designs
Project Result: Global transparency and standardization provide more than $10 million in annual cost savings.
Global Human Resource Transformation
The need to accelerate the implementation of a global SAP HRIS solution prompted the global HR organization to harmonize its global HR processes, policies, plans and programs prior to its migration to the new HR SAP technology.
- Develop Global HR Harmonization Strategy & Methodology
- Create and Test HR Harmonization Evaluation Model
- Create and Complete HR Harmonization Templates
- Define and Monitor Compliance Metrics
- Report and Explain Deviations from Global Standards
Project Result: As a result of these Harmonization efforts, more than 96% of the global standard processes that were defined could be implemented and supported by the new technology.
There were significant bottlenecks in the full cycle from research to manufacturing to product delivery that were impeding this Pharmaceutical Company’s ability to satisfy customer demands. Employees were frustrated and concerned about leadership’s ability to manage the company.
- Evaluated Executive Leadership Skills
- Built Assessment of Management, Decision-Making Processes, Organization Structure, Business Processes, Technology
- Delivered Best Practice Improvements
- Provided Organizational Development Tactics
Project Result: Executive leadership changed the roles and assignments of critical management areas. They implemented new Human Resource policy and procedures to monitor performance.
Customer Experience & Retention
Develop and implement an organizational change program to help a customer service team adapt to changes as a result of an HR BPO implementation. The goal of this strategic initiative was to enhance Customer experience and retention. This initiative included the streamlining of HR and payroll implementation processes, redefinition of service roles, creation of a formal transition plan and measurement of client implementation team performance.
- Shift Corporate Thinking
- Redesign Client Experience
- Redesign Transition to Service Activities
- Rethink Process with Customer Focus in Mind
- Introduce Performance Metrics
- Update Communications Materials
- Redesign Business Processes
- Introduce Score Card Metrics
- Update Training Plan and Materials
Project Result: Overall customer satisfaction improved by 30%, which led to an increase in contract renewals.
As a result of an acquisition, this organization wanted to quickly migrate to a standard set of operating models that reflected the best practices of both organizations. The acquisition introduced a layer of complexity to the organization due to the expansion to new global locations, additional product types, usage of different operating models, shift of business processing to support a regional model instead of a country model and new technology systems in accounting/finance. Our challenge was to create an effective working environment for new and resident employees.
- Define Employee Experience Program
- Outline Day 1, Day 30 and Day 90 Targets
- Establish Mentoring Program
- Create Change Management Strategy
Project Result: The mentoring program created an engaging environment for both new and resident employees to thrive. Employee transition satisfaction remained high throughout Day 90 targets.
Be a New Force in the Workforce. Contact Us.
For more information, contact us at +1 (732) 383-8474 or email@example.com